Video Surveillance and Access Control
ICON specializes in video solutions that converge different security products, such as video surveillance cameras, recording software and access panels.
Request More Information
Video Surveillance has become easier to deploy as the technology has evolved towards digital cameras, and data storage is more affordable than ever. Add video surveillance and enable advanced features like:
- Interactive Maps - organize and access interactive cameras via maps
- Video Alerting - push video pop-up and alert messages to a user's computer
- Activity Logs - track cameras, usage and other systems
- Multi-View Matrix - show and automatically cycle multiple cameras to an operators display
- Robust API's - enable third party integration
- Easy-to-use dashboard – configurable to only show what a user needs; reduces complexity and training time
- Send live video popup and alert message directly to users’ desktop in front of of what they are currently doing
- Integrate with alarm/alert sensors connected to a camera
- Video notifications for important incidents and alarms like fire, excess moisture, burglary, perimeter control, and criminal incidents
- Allows a person to quickly see and verify an alarm incident
- Adds intuitive, visual context to alerts
- Simple, easy to understand way to organize cameras
- Hover over camera icons to see live video preview thumbnails
- Click camera icons to see full-size video
- Integrate other features like alarms and Video Paging into maps
- Organize and nest interrelated maps to make items easy to find
- Use 2-D or 3-D representations of an area
Protect your people and property with flexible, scalable and complete solutions designed to prevent unauthorized people from reaching secure areas.
Access Control Benefits
Access Control Benefits
- Grant or deny access based on user, zone and time
- Palm vein and multispectral biometric fingerprint access control
- Secure sensitive areas with advanced access control features
- IP based architecture to enhance reliability and scalability
- Centralized monitoring and control of multiple devices and locations
- Get real-time notification on exceptions
- Integrate fire alarm and other devices for better safety and security
- Works over existing cabling, WiFi, 4G and Ethernet networks
Two-door access control solution
COSEC ARC DC100P/S controller performs multiple applications to control input and output. An intelligent, compact IP panel with PoE provides a solution for two door access. The state-of-the-art COSEC ARC can control two readers on Wiegand or RS-485, two door locks and other auxiliary devices, making it an ideal solution for any access control installation.
User, zone and time-based access control
Direct management from panel's web page
Advanced access control features for sensitive areas
In this era of rising threats and vulnerability, it is mandatory even for small scale organizations to focus on security of assets and manpower. Matrix provides high-end advanced Access Control features such as First-In User, 2-Person Rule, Dead-Man Zone, Anti-Pass back and Man-Trap that yields additional security for sensitive zones
The ICON Signals Lobby Kiosk is a video-enabled door phone that automatically places a video call to reception and automatically alerts if the associated thermal camera detects and elevated temperature.
The ICON Signals Kiosk turns an Apple iPad into a video door phone for home, office or the business enterprise. Mount to a wall or place on a stand in your business lobby. When a guest or visitor presses the "Ring for Assistance" button a video call is placed to mobile devices, computers or groups. Audio only calling is optional. Several skins and ringtones are available for the application. The ICON Signals Kiosk app works with Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow®.